INDIVIDUAL, PERSONALIZED SERVICE...CONSISTANTLY!
Julie's real estate career with RE/MAX began 30 years ago in Columbus, Ohio. As a life long resident of the Upper Arlington community and daughter of a pioneer RE/MAX franchise owner, Julie is knowledgeable about our communities, and sensitive to the needs of our real estate customers.
Professional Highlights include:
- Graduate of Bowling Green State University
- Certified Relocation Professional Designation
- Member of the Employee Relocation Council
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame (25 YEARS)
- Children's Miracle Network Participant
- Member of Columbus Board of Realtors, 1986
- Member of Ohio Association of Realtors, 1986
- Member of National Association of Realtors, 1986
- Owner/Member of Property Management LLC (OH & FL)
- Sales experience in many areas including Dublin, Upper Arlington, Powell, Plain City, Hilliard, Worthington, Westerville, Lewis Center, New Albany and Canal Winchester/Pickerington.
Julie is certified in listing homes and in Buyer Brokerage representation. When relocation or new construction is key, we are here to represent with devoted experience in play!
RE/MAX Premier Choice offers 4 office locations, with brokerage service and administrative support teams of 15 people! All working with the "It is our pleasure to assist you" commitment!