Debbie Woods has a “PASSION FOR PEOPLE…..and REAL ESTATE”!
Selling or buying a home is a big decision in ones life. Debbie’s knows that selling or buying a home is a big decision in one's life. Debbie’s goal is to provide you with the best customer service available! YOU are her priority. Debbie stays in touch and is available to you throughout the entire Real Estate process…she can help you buy, list and sell Real Estate anywhere in the Tri-County area of Central Florida.
Debbie specializes in 55+ Adult Communities to include THE VILLAGES and other surrounding developments such as Stonecrest, Spruce Creek, Del Webb's Spruce Creek Country Club, Harbor Hills, Pennbrooke, Lakes of Lady Lake, and more. She also enjoys working with first time home buyers…not to exclude her experience of sales in waterfront homes, “short sales” and foreclosures in Lake, Sumter and Marion counties!
Faith and family are the guiding forces in Debbie’s life. She currently lives in Lady Lake, raised three daughters, welcomed three wonderful son-in-laws and eight grandchildren.
24 + years of real estate experience
• Administrative Assistant to Top Producer in Ocala for 1.5 years
• Administrative Assistant to Top Producer in Ocala for 11 years
• Administrative Assistant to Top Producer in Leesburg for 2.5 years
• Obtained Real Estate Sales License in 2001
• Mid-Florida Regional - MLS
• National Association of Realtors - NAR
• Florida Association of Realtors - FAR
• Greater Lake County Association of Rea