Real. Reliable. Results.
• Grew up the Harleysville, Pennsylvania area.
• Began my career in real estate in 2006 in Royersford, PA.
• Over 25 years’ experience in office administration and business management.
• In 2013 I graduated with Magna Cum Laude honors from Lansdale School of Business in North Wales, PA, with my Associate’s degree in Business Administration – Accounting Management.
• Member of Business & Professional Women of PA, Quakertown chapter since, 2012.
Let's be honest, from first-time home buyers to experienced sellers, the experience can be tense, emotional, and create sudden turmoil in your life. My job (and passion!) is to create a smooth transaction with instant communication 24/7. I am here to assist you when those unexpected issues arise and I can resolve them quickly - with confidence.
I am a professional yet keep the process as enjoyable and fun as possible! Guiding, assisting and helping to keep things positive is also a part of who I am as a REALTOR®. I am here to help you before, during -- and even after the sale.
Whether you are buying, selling, down-sizing, upgrading, relocating or investing, I am here to represent you. I respect my client's needs, timelines, and contractual deadlines -- always.
I am partnered with the area’s top professionals in the banking, mortgage, real estate law, staging, appraisal, and construction industries in order to refer you to anyone that you may need along the way.
Contact me today to set up an appointment.