Garry Lipko, Associate

RE/MAX PLATINUM LIVING

Garry Lipko, Associate

RE/MAX PLATINUM LIVING

32409 N Scottsdale Rd Ste 103, Scottsdale, AZ 85266-1342
License #: SA046767000

Specialising as a" Buyer's Agent" for Condominiums and Horse Properties

Are searching for a home in Scottsdale or surrounding areas?
Being a Phoenix native and a licensed Realtor since 1992, I have first hand knowledge of many areas within the surrounding cities.
Looking for an agent who LISTENS to you, has knowledge of the area and is seasoned in Real Estate, give me an opportunity! I won't let you down!
Give me 1% of your trust and I will earn the remaining 99% by working to locate, negotiate your offer and bring your home purchase transaction to a close. That's my promise to you!

Read More

Experience At Your Finger Tips

Garry Lipko, Associate

Certifications


  • CDPE: CDPE- Certified Distressed Property Expert
  • CIAS: CIAS- Certified Investor Agent Specialist
  • GRI: GRI- Graduate Realtor Institute

Skills


Languages:
ENGL
Specialties:
CON, FP, LUX, RA, RELO, SS