You have found the right REALTOR®......no need to keep searching!!!
Pre-Qualify for a Home Loan with Guild Mortgage
Sylvia Mello Strong will take the stress out of selling your old house and finding your dream home.
Sylvia Mello Strong joined the RE/MAX North-San Antonio team in 2012 as a licensed Realtor after retiring from a twenty-seven year career in Federal law enforcement. She continues to serve her clients and the community as a member of both the National Association of Realtors® and Texas Association of Realtors®, upholding the standards of these Associations and their respective code of ethics. As a member of the San Antonio Board of Realtors® she is authorized to provide and share information regarding properties she represents with other members on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
RE/MAX is a global real estate company of consummate professionals. RE/MAX attracts productive agents and provides them with valuable support, educational opportunities, and competitive advantages. RE/MAX constitutes the world’s most productive real estate sales force. Sylvia Mello Strong focuses on customer service, she is motivated, experienced, and educated – the cornerstone of RE/MAX success.
• Graduate of Realtor Institute (GRI) -the GRI designation is held by only 19% of Realtors and requires graduates to complete 90 hours of coursework on marketing and servicing listed properties in accordance with real estate law. GRI designees develop a solid foundation of knowledge and skills to navigate the current real estate climate—no matter what its condition.
• Residential property sales
• Analysis of property and market trends
• Marketing and listing exposure
• Difficult transaction resolution
• Military and government relocations
Sylvia Mello Strong is a native Texan, married and has one son. She has resided in The Enclave at Sonoma Ranch, Helotes, Texas for 11 years. She loves living in the Texas Hill Country and having all the advantages of San Antonio next door. Sylvia enjoys fitness activities, RVing, cooking and exploring everything the Hill Country has to offer.
Charities Sylvia Mello Strong supports are the Children’s Miracle Network, Goodwill, Susan G. Komen Foundation, and San Antonio Lighthouse for the Blind.