SERVING SACRAMENTO SINCE 2009!
. • I help my clients achieve their goals and dreams by focusing on them through service, relationship, communication and giving 100%. Work ethic, passion and integrity are non-negotiables.
• My team and I have continually received top reviews for exemplary customer service Working with great lenders, contractors, home inspectors and other specialists means my clients get the best I can offer.
• My negotiating skills and relationship skills were honed during the hard times of the early 2000’s when many were leaving this industry in droves: short sales and foreclosures dominated the market.
• Whether you’re a first-time buyer taking advantage of my First-Time Buyer Specialist certification or a third-time returning customer you will get my undivided attention.
• I lived in exquisite Land Park and East Sacramento for 11 years and currently reside in the quiet, serene Arden and Fair Oaks area. My familiarity with our area neighborhoods will serve you well. Real Estate truly is my passion.
• It’s important to back to your community and I’m privileged to have on-going relationships with Loaves and Fishes, Mustard Seed, Ronald McDonald House and SSPCA.
• My professional experience prior to becoming a Realtor has provided me with many of the tools and skills I need: 20 years with a Fortune 100 company and the successful management of a multi-million-dollar business