Fran Schreck, Associate

RE/MAX GOLD

Fran Schreck, Associate

RE/MAX GOLD

2998 Douglas Blvd, Roseville, CA 95661
CalBRE License #: 01303601

FINDING THE RIGHT REALTOR FOR YOUR “DREAM HOME”

Finding the “perfect agent” is very import when buying or selling property, which is probably the most expensive item you will ever own. It makes the difference between a smooth graceful experience vs. a long, disjointed upsetting experience. There seems to be a bit of a perception that getting a realtor is like picking out a piece of jewelry…”just someone I like”. Granted, you want to like your realtor but real estate and lending today is a tortuous path. I can accurately say that 20 per cent of the deals go straight forward and done; the other 80 per cent have little hiccups, medium hiccups and/or large hiccups. This is when you know that you made the right decision getting a very knowledgeable, experienced realtor. With 15 years of experience as a realtor, I offer you an expertise that only a small per cent of realtors achieve. Fifteen years as a realtor is hard to find and represents 5 % of the general real estate agents. Education: Graduated from the Univ. of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS; Accredited Real Estate School, Fair Oaks, CA; Prudential CA Realty Real Estate School (5 weeks), Roseville, CA. Special Honors: Masters Club – Placer and Sacramento Counties; Realtor of the Year, Placer County, WCR – 2014, 2009; President, Women’s Council of Realtors, Placer County 2011, 2004, 2003. Employment: Re/Max Gold, Roseville and Sacramento – 2012 – current; Keller Williams Realty, Roseville – 2003 – 2011; Coldwell Banker (bought Prudential CA Realty) 2001 – 2002. As the saying goes, knowledge is power. In real estate, when buying or selling the most expensive item of your life, those words were never more true. Yes, get an agent you like, definitely. But, you want the knowledge and expertise the gets the job done no matter what the hurdles. You do not want someone that digs their head in the sand or experiments to determine how to fix a situation. This is your life, this is your money and most of all, this is your treasured possession. Get the job done right!

Read More

Experience At Your Finger Tips

Fran Schreck, Associate

Certifications


  • ABR: ABR- Accredited Buyer's Representative
  • GRI: GRI- Graduate Realtor Institute
  • PMN: PMN- Performance Management Network
  • SRES: SRES- Seniors Real Estate Specialist

Skills


Languages:
ENGL
Specialties:
BB, FP, HP, INV, LUXAGT, RELO, SC, SS

Fran Schreck, Associate's Properties

Looking for something different?

Want Help Finding It?
  1. Photo for 1833 Burnett Way Sacramento, CA 95818
    Listing Price
    $ 539,000

    1833 Burnett Way Sacramento, CA 95818

    Listing Information
    • 4 beds |
    • 3 baths |
    • 2,600 sqft.
    Courtesy of RE/MAX Gold