Buying or selling a home is one of the biggest decisions you'll ever make. Whether it's your first home or your fifth, it shouldn't be too much to expect extraordinary service from the professional representing you. And what makes that difference is the agent YOU choose to work with. I DON'T sell houses for a living. I REPRESENT people!
FACT: All real estate agents have access to the same basic tools and information, but they are certainly not created equal. What makes the difference is the PERSON. Do they REALLY care about you and your real estate experience? Or do they care more about getting a fast sale? Really getting to know someone and discovering their needs takes time. So does delivering incredible service. And that's next to impossible when you spread yourself too thin. Real estate should never become an assembly line!
For me it's never been about being the top selling agent in my office. It's about being really GOOD at what I do. It's about delivering a level of service that's higher than the rest. I work hard to give each and every one of my clients the service and attention they deserve.
If you're looking to buy or sell a home in Portland, or even find out what your current home might be worth, please contact me. I'd love to help.
TYPICALLY SPEAKING: I'm not your typical agent. I spent the first fifteen years of my career in the music and advertising business in New York City. In the 90's I was involved with a successful internet company before moving to Portland to work in traditional advertising. It was definitely an exciting career, but in the end my love of the beautiful homes and neighborhoods of this city got the better of me. It started when I bought my own 1925 bungalow. (It was a RE/MAX listing, of course). I was fascinated by the real estate process. Renovating the home has been a labor of love, and I soon found myself helping friends find and renovate their own homes. That's when I realized that a career in real estate would be by far more fulfilling than creating advertising for products that I didn't even use! As a Realtor, I work hard for my clients. And then they tell their friends about me. Thus, In more than a decade I've built a solid real estate practice that's based on solid referrals from satisfied clients and not on bus benches. Please contact me for a list of references.
ART VS. SCIENCE: Houses are like people in that each one is unique. Taking the time to really understand both, and then finding the perfect match is the skill, and the art, of being a successful real estate agent. Doing it really well is what drives me to make sure that each of my clients has a successful and satisfying real estate experience.
• I'm organized, detail oriented, and have the experience required to skillfully manage your transaction from beginning to a smooth close.
• I work with both Buyers and Sellers in all levels from experienced home owners to first-time buyers.
• I have specific experience in working with the special challenges of out-of-town Buyers.
• I specialize in historic craftsman architecture, renovations and interior design, and have the hands-on experience to back it up.
• I'm a resident of Beaumont Village in NE Portland, and love working with my neighbors, but have comprehensive knowledge of most of Portland's wonderful neighborhoods.
• My background in marketing and advertising enables me to market your home in the best possible way to ensure a quick sale.
• I also have specific experience working with Mt. Hood vacation properties, including historic leased-land Forest Service cabins in the Mt. Hood National Forest. I can help you make that Mt. Hood ski chalet a reality!