• Licensed Broker for over 35 years.
• Proficient in site analysis and development for new housing trends in condominiums, townhomes, lofts, historic restoration, etc
• Consultant for marketing trends for various private and public developments
• Actively involved in the development of lofts, condominiums and townhomes in downtown Rochester
i.e. The Sagamore on East, Charlotte Square and Windsor Place
• Currently involved in coordinating downtown residential living through www.downtownliving.com
• CEO and Broker/Owner of Lowenguth Realty, Ltd from 1982-2001 known as “boutique realtors” specializing in various niche markets-historic, exclusive and executive properties.
• Lowenguth Realty, Ltd, founded by Gar, grew into selling on average over $100,000,000 per year.
• Licensed in the Sate of New York since 1978.
• Member of International Relocation Services.
• Member of good standing of the National Association of Realtors and the Greater Rochester Association of Realtors
• Recipient of Zenith Award and Sales Master Platinum Awards for highest sales volume.
• Ranked among the top producers of 2500 +/- Realtors in Greater Rochester Association of Realtors
…because his history, experience, knowledge and name recognition can work for you so have the best working on your side.