Experience and dedication.
RE/MAX Real Estate Consultants
Realtor June 1996-Present
*Over 500 homes sold
* Over 5000 BPOs
* Assist buyers to purchase property.
* Assist sellers to sell their property at fair market value.
* Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
* Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or
* Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive
* Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
* Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple
* Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements,
deeds and leases.
* Confer with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to ensure
that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
* Contact property owners and advertise services to solicit property sales listings.
* Arrange for title searches to determine whether clients have clear property titles.
* Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
* List properties for banks (REO properties)
* Assist banks with eviction, posting notices, cash for keys, and open utilities for maintenance.
* Schedule and coordinate contractors for bids, repairs and maintenance.
* Complete broker price opinion and monthly reports for price modification