You're going to love it here!
First let me say,” Welcome to Orlando, You are going to love it here!”
I have been a real estate agent for a very long time, because I truly love my job. I became a Realtor 1978, in Maryland. I had a bad experience when I bought my first home and vowed I would understand the process before I bought another home. When it was time to buy the next house I was a Realtor! It is important to me that you do not have the same experience that I did.
I work hard to ensure a competent, professional, pleasant, buying/selling process. Each person that I have helped with the home buying/selling process over the years is very important to me. I want to ensure that each and every one of you find exactly what you are looking for.
I will help you realize exactly what that dream house is, through thought provoking questions and dialog. I will help you zero in on the best location for you to meet those goals.
Finally, it is important to me, that this exciting and stressful time in your life be as fun, pleasant, educational and stress-free as possible. I bring over 30 years of experience to each transaction. During the last 3 years of my real estate career in Maryland, I was a loan officer. I intimately understand the mortgage process of the real estate transaction.
You can rely on me to:
1. make sure that we find the best possible home for you.
2. listen to your needs and expectations and to use my complete market knowledge and experience to provide you with good advice and counsel.
3. be Your advocate in the negotiation process.
4. make sure that we have your house market ready.
5. expertly guide you through the home buying/selling maze.
6. obtain the highest price possible, in the shortest amount of time.
7. remove unnecessary stress and uncertainty from every transaction.
8. take you through the home buying process with the least inconvenience for you and your family by using my professional expertise and experience to handle all of the expected and unexpected facets of the entire transaction.
9. keep you informed, every step of the way!