Your Time and Money are Valuable! Invest Wisely! R.E.W.I.S.E.
Hi. I'm Dedra Barber. Having worked over 25 years in Corporate Finance, I know that the little details matter, especially to the bottom-line. I left my job as Chief Financial Officer of a national company to bring the added value of R.E.W.I.S.E. (Real Estate - Wise Investment - Strategic Execution) to the Real Estate Buying and Selling Process.
In purchasing and selling many different homes over the years for my own family, I realized that there were gaps in the process. The little details that can make a significant difference in the outcome are most commonly skipped over.
Buying, Selling, or Investing in Real Estate is a major purchase that requires:
• Defining clear goals and objectives
• Making sound informed decisions
• Hands-on project management throughout the process
• Out-of-box thinking to get deals done where both parties always win.
• To guide and support clients so they can make sound informed real estate decisions.
• To go the extra mile making sure even the smallest detail is not overlooked.
• To ensure both buyers and sellers achieve their desired outcome and enjoy the process!
Allow me to put my 25+ years in corporate finance and added project management skills owning, operating and marketing a profitable business, to work for you!
Dedra Barber - Background
• Grew up in Cary, North Carolina
• Graduated from North Carolina State University, Business Management Major
• Proud mother of an adult daughter (married and living in Nashville, TN) who I raised as a single mom for many years while working full-time and taking college courses at night
• Married my husband Steve in 1998
• Grew our family by welcoming five more children, one by birth and four by adoption
• Proud grandmother of two beautiful grandchildren
• Breast cancer survivor and American Cancer Society "Road to Recovery" volunteer
• 25+ years working as an Executive in Corporate Financial Management
• Successfully renovated a Historic Home in Clayton, NC and converted it into a profitable Wedding Chapel/Reception Hall
• Moved to North Myrtle Beach in 2013, after enjoying many summer weekends by the ocean shore
• REMAX Southern Shores Real Estate Agent, combining my professional expertise with my personal passion
• My family and I enjoy the many amenities the Myrtle Beach area offers: the parks, museums, theaters, sports, and of course, the beach!
Let me assist you the same way I approach life:
with ambition, tenacity, and compassion for others.
Call me today at 919 943-9191