My vision is to be the only TRUE real estate agent that provides an EXCELLENT & CONSISTENT client experience 100% of the time
I put my clients' interests above my own, providing the highest level of honesty & expertise during each transaction.
Everyday decisions are made based on what's best for:
#1 – My clients
1. Think win/win.
2. Treat everyone with the HIGHEST levels of respect.
3. Show excitement and thankfulness for all business.
4. Find a way to always say "My pleasure," "I would love to," or "Absolutely".
5. Have a persistent attitude.
6. Follow up, follow up, and follow up again.
7. Let your Yes be Yes and your No be No.
8. Address issues head on.
9. Excellence and Efficiency in everything.
I ask 3 questions before making any decision:
1. Does it "Wow" my clients?
2. Will it provide a consistent & repeatable experience?
3. Does it stop production?
Raised in Central Virginia, Greg Lucado is married to wife Lanette. They reside in Lynchburg with their four children. Greg began his professional life working in Management Information Systems as a systems trainer to doctors and staff of medical practices. He then served as President of a Commercial Facility Services company servicing Central as well as South West Virginia where he oversaw contract negotiations, operations and sales. Lucado launched into real estate as a personal investor and has experience in contract negotiation, buying, selling, investing and new construction.
A Central Virginia resident since 1973, Greg is an enthusiastic member of the community and enjoys family, fitness, outdoor activities, building long term relationships and showing clients the best that Central Virginia has to offer.