Excellence. Pure and Simple.
Education & Accomplishments
• Licensed real estate broker since 1980
• 5280 Magazine - FIVE-STAR Real Estate Agent
• Member of RE/MAX Hall of Fame
• Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
• Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
• Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)?
• Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)?
• Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
• Bachelor of Science (BS) in education
• Consistent top producer & member of the RE/MAX 100% Club
• Elementary school teacher
• Manager of Communications for regional office of a national real estate franchise
• Regional Executive Director of a national non-profit health organization
Areas of Expertise
• Serving the entire Denver metro area
• Seller Agency / Buyer Agency
• First-time Buyers
• New construction or resale homes
• Luxury home sales & marketing
• Expert in negotiation and property acquisition
• Expert in residential marketing, promotion and negotiation
Community Involvement & Charitable Commitments
• Elementary School Partner in Education to benefit Literacy & Technology Programs
• Annual Coats for Colorado Drive
• Homeowner association activities
• Charities include U.S.O., Children’s Hospital, Leukemia Society, Colorado AIDS
Coalition, D.A.R.E., C.A.R.E., American Red Cross & Max Fund
• Travel with my husband Mike & my dog Sammy
• Fitness, Gardening & Reading
Judy’s broad base of education and experience lends a high degree of professionalism to her current career. She is highly organized & tenacious with excellent communication and follow-up skills. Her background in education is a critical factor in her ability to make her clients feel comfortable and fully informed throughout the transaction – from the time of their first appointment right up to the time they move into their new home.
As one client put it, "Judy displayed an uncanny ability to contact me at just the right moment, keeping me apprised and comfortable regarding all issues. . . She insured the transaction moved forward smoothly . . . I would highly recommend Judy Susman . . . She is highly energetic, enthusiastic and honest in her dealings with clients." - Gloria Mooney.