Helping people achieve their Real Estate goals following the path of least resistance
Licensed since 1994
Specialties: Buyer's Agent, Listing Agent, Relocation, Short-Sale
1. 20 + years in Real Estate to include Title & Escrow, Residential Loans, Top Producing Real estate agent and Real Estate Management
3. Contempo Real Estate- Realtor 1994 - 1999 ;Century 21 Contempo Realtor 2000-2002;Coldwell Banker Realtor 2002-2005;Coldwell Banker Broker Manager Colorado 2006;Coldwell Banker Managing Broker Cupertino 2006-2010;Intero Real Estate Services Vice President & Manager 2010 to 2104; ReMax Gold to present day
4. Goal - to Help agents become more effective for their clients and to assist my own clients with the
5. I am experienced in helping folks Buy and Sell Homes, work Negotiations and fixing issues pertaining to the Real Estate process and contracts.
6.Currently serving as a Board of Directors for Sacramento County Association of Realtors. Also serving as Metrolist MLS Advisory Committe member. I also served as a member of the Board of Directors for SCCAOR (Santa Clara County Association of Realtors) and a member of the Grevience Committee overseeing disputes between agents across the county.
7. Studied at the University of Maryland while serving 6 years in the U.S. Air force.
2 years working at Cape Canaveral – Shuttle Missions 1983-1985
3 years in Misawa Japan working with the JASDAF (Japanese self Defense Forces)
1 year at Travis Air Force Base