Specializing in Single & Multi-family Homes, Investment Properties, and Commercial Real Estate
First licensed in 1981, Bill has more than 24 years active experience the real estate industry, & in late 2011 was appointed Managing Broker of the City Properties office. He is a keen student of markets, neighborhoods, & area growth trends in Denver metro, helping his clients with the research, market analysis, & insight to make the right purchase or sell decisions.
• Expert in older and historic homes & neighborhoods
• Experienced single, multi-family investor, & commercial Broker
• Skilled in property rehab, restoration & building
Now, after more than 30 years refining the skills learned in business, Bill brings a wealth of knowledge & vision to the real estate marketplace, working with buyers, sellers& investors to maximize their value & return.
• Former President & board member - Harkness Heights Neighborhood Assn.
• Former Vice President & board member – Berkeley Regis United Neighbors (BRUN)
• Past Member of Berkeley Park Master Plan Citizens Advisory Committee
• Board Member, Tennyson Berkeley Business Association
Bill is happily married to Gail, lives in Wheat Ridge & owns and manages rentals in Berkeley & Sloan’s Lake. He is a licensed pilot, custom car enthusiast, bicyclist & golfer, & when not working for his clients, he enjoys traveling, car shows & outdoor recreation.