Jean-Marie Mahan, Associate

RE/MAX COVENANT REALTY

Jean-Marie Mahan, Associate

RE/MAX COVENANT REALTY

168 N Johnston Street Suite 205, Dallas, GA 30132
License #: 374344

A HOUSE IS MADE OF BRICKS AND BEAMS...A HOME IS MADE OF DREAMS!

Did you know only 62% of Americans own a home? What about the other 38% that don't? Everyone deserves to have a place called home, to spend time with their family, a safe haven, a place to build memories! Many Americans do not purchase a home due to being unaware of the opportunity. I am lucky enough to help individuals and families achieve this goal and to be trusted to help others throughout the process. Let me inspire you to live and learn about the AMERICAN DREAM of home ownership!

Read More

Experience At Your Finger Tips

Jean-Marie Mahan, Associate

Skills


Languages:
ENGL
Specialties:
BUS