You deserve exceptional real estate service… don’t settle for less!
• 2017 is my 21st year selling residential real estate in the Colorado Springs marketplace. I bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to your transaction.
• My first priority is marketing and real estate sales with 20 successful years behind me.
• I am the Co-Manager of the RE/MAX Properties, Inc. North office. I served as the backup Manager of the North office from 2009-2013 and the Manager of the Monument office from 2006-2009.
• I have the following Certifications and Designations:
o Certified Distressed Property Expert, CDPE specializing in assisting homeowners in distress.
o Luxury Home Professional serving the specialized needs and interests of affluent buyers and sellers.
o Certified Residential Specialist, CRS is the highest designation awarded in the residential sales field recognizing professional accomplishments in both experience and education.
o Graduate REALTOR Institute, GRI which sets the standards for real estate professionalism, knowledge and productivity.
o Quality Service Certified® QSC, agent with a guarantee of consistency, reliability, responsiveness and accountability.
o Colorado State Certified real estate instructor 2001-2014. I taught the courses that are required to obtain a real estate license in the state of Colorado. I also taught the continuing education courses that are required by the Colorado Real Estate Commission for all licensees to renew and maintain a Colorado real estate license.
• I have served as a Director for the Pikes Peak Association of REALTORS® (PPAR), Chairperson for CARHOF (Colorado Association of REALTORS® Housing Opportunity Fund that collects and distributes money to assist with housing efforts across the state) and as the Chairperson for the Community Relations Committee at PPAR supporting organizations such as:
o Relay for Life - benefiting the American Cancer Society
o Kids Crossing – in 2005 we were able to provide Christmas presents for 200 children in foster care.
o Habitat For Humanity – financial contributions to support local initiatives.
o Fire Prevention Awareness Month – giving away 1000 smoke detectors to members of the community.
• I am a graduate of the Ohio State University, with a Bachelor’s degree.
The buying, selling or building of a home is too important to leave to chance. When you hire me, you get the benefit of my knowledge and judgment. I am eager to put my experience to work as Your Trusted Real Estate Advisor!