Working hard to understand your needs and exceed your expectations
Understanding that a home is one of the most expensive and important items most people will ever own, no one will work harder to understand needs, provide outstanding service, and ensure that my clients get the most benefit possible from buying or selling your home.
Here are a few things about me that have paved the way for a successful real estate career.
• Area Knowledge – The Triad has been my home since I was thirteen, and I have enjoyed a delightful variety of local housing options. I have lived in a suburban home with a pool in Pfafftown, a log house in the woods with acreage in Wallburg, and a townhome overlooking the Winston-Salem skyline. This is a great area in which to live no matter what your housing preference may be, and I love the fact that the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains and the wonderful North Carolina beaches are just short drives away.
• Real Estate Background – I grew up in a family in which my parents were regularly buying and selling real estate, flipping houses, and providing rental homes. The insights learned from those experiences were invaluable in preparing me to more effectively serve clients.
• Sales Experience – After graduating from college I worked in retail and earned a variety of local, state, and regional sales awards by providing outstanding service and being attentive to the needs and desires of customers. I am excited about using those skills in a meaningful career that serves people who are buying or selling one of the most important possessions in life – their home.
• International Experience – After traveling to over twenty countries and having lived in Hong Kong, the West Indies, and New York City, I have developed a deep appreciation and awareness of various cultures and backgrounds. I really enjoy meeting and serving people from all walks of life.
• Formal Education – I earned a BA in English and Counseling from Piedmont International University located near historic Old Salem just south of downtown Winston-Salem. A well-rounded education laid the foundation for lifelong learning and was foundational to developing the research methods and problem-solving skills that are so necessary in helping people buy or sell their homes.
My Promise: Real estate may be my career, but the house I will help you buy or sell is your home. It deserves and will have my fullest attention and greatest effort. No one will work harder to serve you.