LaDawn Broberg | Real Estate Agent
Retired from a teaching career.
3yrs. Experience in real estate
* Masters of Science Degree, Instructional Technology, School Library Media Administration, Utah State University, Logan, Utah (August 95)
* Bachelor of Science Degree, with certification in Early Childhood/Elementary Education, Utah State
University. (June 69)
* Specialized Courses, Early Childhood/Family and Social Relations, Merrill/Palmer Institute, Detroit,
Michigan. (Summer, 68)
* Library-Media Endorsement (Learning Resources) Utah, Washington and Idaho.
* ESL Endorsement, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah. (Spring, 2004)
* ETC Endorsement. (2011)
* Stringham Real Estate School, (2013)
* Real Estate License (2013)
Hobbies and Interests:
*Biking, golf, skiing, hiking, family and grandchildren and good friends, gardening, audio books and real estate. I’m relearning to play the guitar and piano and I like to crochet hot pads and do crossword puzzles.
I’m looking forward to helping my clients have great success and a positive real estate experience because of my association with Re/Max.
I enjoy helping people with the most important investment of their life; the right home at the right price and making sure it is a good experience every step of the the way.
Although I have lived in other states, I have lived in Utah most of my life and know the areas I serve well. They include Cache, Davis and Weber counties and I have worked in Salt Lake City, also.