Digger DID It !!!
Digger Braymiller Realtor
I grew up on a farm in Western New York. My family ran a dairy farm and raised quarter
horses. I attended the University of Buffalo for two years prior to moving to Steamboat Springs, Colorado. I lived in Steamboat Springs from 1987 through 1990 when I moved to Boulder, Colorado to return to college and complete my degree in Geology. I graduated from the University of Colorado, Boulder in 1994. In 1995, I had the opportunity to purchase a small café, Sidney’s Café, which I owned and operated with my wife for 11 years before pursuing my real estate career.
I have two children, Jack and Lucy. Family is my priority. We all enjoy skiing, camping, and traveling to the beach. I enjoy watching my son play football and swim for Boulder High School, and I love attending my daughter’s plays/musicals. My wife is a teacher at a Boulder middle school.
• RE/MAX of Boulder: 2012-present
• Pedal To Properties: 2009-2012
• Mock Realty: 2004-2009
• Proprietor of Sidney's Café: 1994-2005
• Independent International Geologist, Myanmar and Argentina, 1993-1994
• Eco Broker Certified
• Green Points Certified
• University of Colorado Boulder, BA in Geology: 1990-1994
• Member BARA- Boulder Area Realtors Association: 2004-present
• Whittier Neighborhood Association
• Whittier Neighborhood for Sustainability
• Premier Sponsor of the Whittier Garden Tour
• Co Chairman of the "There with Care" Charity Golf Tournament 2014- Present
• Co-Founder of the Divide Classic Golf Tournament, benefiting children and families living with hydrocephalus, since 1997.
• Youth soccer coach for the YMCA of Boulder: 2005-2011
• 2016 Inspiration award from There with Care Charity