My background gives me a different perspective on Real Estate than the "typical" agent.
About Arn Rasker:
– Arn adds value to every transaction he’s involved with.
– Arn is an Associate Realtor with RE/MAX Alliance on Walnut, a boutique real estate agency specializing in Boulder’s select properties, and dedicated to outstanding customer service and market knowledge.
– Arn will get the job done! Getting it done in an efficient, professional, and profitable way, with minimal inconvenience to you. His specialty is solving problems, clearing road blocks, and making the transaction easy on you.
– Arn communicates well, throughout the transaction process. He listens! Arn is known to answer phone calls and written communications promptly, informing you on each step of the way, and keeping a solid documentation trail for every transaction. Arn is available!
– Arn’s experience in luxury home design, engineering, and construction gives him a different perspective than most professionals in the business. Arn understands and appreciates the well-done and well-though-out details of a high quality and well-built home.
– A luxury Home is much more than a beautiful structure. It must be comfortable and satisfying for you, and for the way you live. This means that, in order to find you the right home for you, Arn will have to get to know you. His approach is to try to learn as much as he can, so that he can introduce you to the right properties early in the process. (This approach is generally superior to showing you 50-100 properties until you finally stumble on the right one).
– Arn knows the market, and will negotiate on your behalf with your best interests in mind. His business background and negotiating skills allow him to effectively look out for you.
– Arn knows & loves Boulder! He moved to Boulder in 1975, to study Mechanical Engineering and Business at CU, and has lived in Boulder since. He has tried to leave three times (Mexico City, New York, and Vancouver), but came back each time for the same reason: Boulder is a great place to live!
-Arn will negotiate on your behalf with your best interests in mind. His solid business background and honed negotiating skills allow him to effectively look out for you.
-Whether you are buying or selling a home/property, you will want Arn to be working for you! He will be the one who, upon waking-up every morning, will be strategizing how to get your property sold or how to find the right home for you.
-Arn knows Boulder! Having lived in Boulder for 40 years, Arn knows Boulder and Boulder County inside and out. Finding the right home for you is about much more than finding the right house. It is also about finding the right neighborhood, area, and environment for the way you want to live. Your social, personal, work, sports, spiritual, hobby, food, and cultural interests are all examples of important considerations in finding you the right home.
– Education: Bachelor’s of Science in Mechanical Engineering with minor in Business Administration from Colorado University in Boulder, Colorado. Colorado Real Estate Broker’s Licensed through Kaplan Real Estate University.
– Languages: English, Dutch, and Spanish.
– Countries in which Arn has resided: Netherlands, Canada, Mexico, Costa Rice, Spain and USA.
– Arn appreciates your consideration! He knows there are many Realtors in Boulder that you can choose from, and will be honored if you select him to help you buy or sell your home.
Please call anytime to get started. For more information about Arn, please visit:
Arn's cell number is (720) 298-8888
Give him a call today. He is look forward to working with you!!