Professional Experience. Impeccable Credentials.
• Licensed in PA and NJ. Over Three Decades of Real Estate Sales, Marketing and Management Experience.
• Responsible for the sale of over 1,400 homes in Montgomery, Bucks, Chester, Delaware Counties and Southern New Jersey.
• Director of Sales and Marketing- David Cutler Group with sales of over 275 homes annually.
• Director of Residential Sales- Hansen Properties.
• Responsible for the Opening and Sales of over 30 New Homes Communities with a wide range of designs and prices.
• Personally sold over 200 homes in the 55+, Active Adult market with consecutive years of $13 million in annual sales.
• Personally sold New Home Communities built by Granor Price Homes, Pulte, Orleans, David Cutler Group, Americorp Homes, Hansen Properties and Korman Corporation.
• Director of Membership Sales- Blue Bell Country Club for Hansen Properties.
• Sold 5 million in Residential Resales- 2013.
• Accredited Buyer Representative- ABR Designation
• Seller Representative Specialist- SRS Designation
• Member, National Association of Realtors, NAR
• Member, Pennsylvania Association of Realtors, PAR
• Member, Montgomery County Board of Realtors, MCAR
• Member of Trend Multiple Listing Service
"The challenge of real estate continues to entice me. I truly enjoy the clients, the homes and putting together creative deals. My clients can count on me for my sincerity, honesty, discipline, perseverance and effective negotiating skills. I connect with people on a personal level and I am not satisfied until I have delivered my absolute best.
As a full time agent I offer exceptional market insight, regional knowledge and a deep understanding of what makes a home and neighborhood special. Whether you are buying your first home, or downsizing for retirement, I can help every step of the way."
We recently listed and sold our home with Leanor Judge. We chose Leanor above others because of her experience, professional attitude and her genuine compassion. Leanor truly went above and beyond on her guidance and recommendations to us. Leanor’s advice spanned from clearing out our home of 32 years to the appropriate staging needed. She quickly set up appointments that promptly led to 3 offers within 5 days! Leanor was a stellar negotiator being able to sell a home during mid-July, a normally slower period to sell a house with superb results. We were exceptionally pleased with our experience with Leanor and we highly recommend her and would not hesitate to work with her again. Thank you.
Angie & Jack Keenan, Whitemarsh
I was responsible for selling the home my parents had lived in for many years. Without Leanor’s expertise, professionalism, caring and thoughtfulness, and just plain hard work, perseverance and attention to detail, I would not have been able to prepare the home for listing and to conclude the sale process on a very advantageous timetable.
From among Leanor’s many stellar qualities as a Realtor, I’d like to single out her communication skills. She has been extremely adept at managing our interactions in ways that maximized every exchange. She was savvy about my own expectations for communications and her always appropriate choice of text, phone conversation, email, etc. made it very easy for me to respond. Beyond that, Leanor always seemed to understand when a matter was beyond a simple yes or no and made time to listen and hear my concerns. Complicating the sale was the fact that I live a day’s drive from Philadelphia. Leanor’s willingness to go way beyond what was expected saved me the time and expense of at least 2 long trips. I was always confident that whatever came up, Leanor would have or would be working on a solution. Her guidance and advice was invaluable. Clare Exner, Maine