More Than 40 Years of Outstanding Agents &
From a single office that opened in 1973 in Denver, Colo., RE/MAX has grown into a global real estate network of franchisee-owned and -operated offices with more than 100,000 sales associates.
Those agents constitute the world's most productive real estate sales force. Through their efforts, they've made it possible to say that nobody in the world sells more real estate than RE/MAX.
RE/MAX, LLC, the franchisor of the global RE/MAX network, is still based in Denver and led by its founders, Dave and Gail Liniger. Its parent company, RE/MAX Holdings Inc., is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange as RMAX.
The system is still based on attracting productive agents and providing them with valuable support, incredible brand awareness, educational opportunities and other competitive advantages.
Customer service – built on a foundation of drive, experience and education – is the cornerstone of RE/MAX success. The RE/MAX track record built over the past 40 years is proof that a focus on the customer's needs, backed by the ability to deliver, remains as important as ever.
In other words, great things happen when driven individuals come together and treat real estate as a profession. And that, in a nutshell, is RE/MAX.
The history of RE/MAX
RE/MAX is True to its Roots
- RE/MAX was founded in 1973, in Denver, Colo., by Dave and Gail Liniger, who still lead the network today.
- RE/MAX has held number one market share in the U.S. and Canada since at least 1999, as measured by total residential transaction sides completed by its agents.
- The RE/MAX brand is built with an agent-centric approach, designed to attract and retain the best-performing and most experienced agents.
Nobody Sells More Real Estate than RE/MAX
- RE/MAX has more than 100,000 agents in over 100 countries and territories, a greater worldwide footprint than any other real estate brand.
- RE/MAX Associates average more real estate sales experience than other real estate agents.
- RE/MAX leads the industry in professional designations, illustrating increased expertise in working with buyers and sellers.
RE/MAX is the #1 Name in Real Estate*
- RE/MAX leads the industry in brand awareness.*
- With more than 100 balloons, the RE/MAX Hot Air Balloon fleet is the largest in the world.
RE/MAX Agents Give Back to the Community
- RE/MAX agents have raised more than $147 million to Children's Miracle Network Hospitals since 1992, and RE/MAX is one of the top three donors of all time.
- RE/MAX agents have been recognized for their community service through the National Association of Realtors' Good Neighbor Award program.
RE/MAX is Seen as an Industry Leader
- On average, RE/MAX agents outsell those from other national real estate franchises in comparisons of the largest real estate brokerages, most recently in the 2016 REAL Trends 500 report.
- RE/MAX leaders are frequently invited to talk about real estate issues in the news media and on national TV news programs.
- Dave Liniger is a recurrent, well- respected keynote speaker at a variety of industry events.
Source: MMR Strategy Group study of unaided brand awareness.