Executive Vice President
Sr. Public Relations Manager
P: (303) 224-5451
DENVER – RE/MAX has been named a winner of 13 Silver and Bronze Tellys in the 35th Annual Telly Awards. The coveted Silver Telly is the highest recognition in the competition. The Telly Awards honor the best in film and video production, online video content and local, regional and cable television commercials and programs. More than 12,000 entries from across five continents were submitted this year.
“Everyone at RE/MAX is proud to be honored with multiple Tellys, and be in the company of so many prestigious organizations,” said Mike Ryan, RE/MAX Executive Vice President. “The RE/MAX team’s imagination, unique talent and dedication to their craft is why we continue to be recognized as one of the premier corporate training programs in the country.”
The two Silver and 11 Bronze Telly Awards won by RE/MAX include:
- “RE/MAX Did You Know 4.0,” Silver, Corporate Image
- “Brand Purpose Video,” Silver, Corporate Image
- “RE/MAX Did You Know 4.0,” Bronze, Art Direction
- “Brand Purpose Video,” Bronze, Editing
- “Motorcycle for Miracles,” Bronze, Social Responsibility
- “40th Anniversary RE/MAX History Video,” Bronze, Corporate Image
- “Are You Max Enough,” Bronze, Art Direction
- “RE/MAX Road Show,” Bronze, Corporate Image
- “RE/MAX Road Show,” Bronze, Recruitment
- “RE/MAX Education Results Video,” Bronze, Use of Graphics
- “My MAX Experience Show Episode 6,” Bronze, Training (corporate use)
- “My MAX Experience Show Episode 6,” Bronze, Recruitment
- “Recruiting Agent Purpose,” Bronze, Use of Graphics
For over a quarter century, the Telly statuette has symbolized creative excellence. Winners of the annual awards represent premier work of the world’s most respected advertising agencies, production companies, corporate video departments, television and cable stations. This year’s winners include some of the most recognizable companies around the globe such as Bloomberg, Bravo, Coca-Cola, Discovery, Disney, ESPN, FOX, NBC, Showtime Networks and Warner Brothers.
The RE/MAX submissions winning Telly Awards were created by the producers and editors of RE/MAX University (RU), an on-demand educational resource featuring real estate’s best practices. Launched in 1994 as the RE/MAX Satellite Network, the program was rebranded as RU in 2010 as it transformed into an online platform.
As a worldwide 24/7 training platform, RU showcases live events, interactive eLearning courses and more than 1,000 valuable training videos. RU has won over 150 international film and video awards that recognize innovation and creativity.
Recently, RU was named by Training magazine for the third consecutive year as one of the best among corporate-sponsored training programs, capturing a place on the 2014 Top 125 list. The 14th annual survey ranked excellence in employer training and development programs tied to strategic corporate goals and measurable results.
RE/MAX, LLC, one of the world’s leading franchisors of real estate brokerage services, is a subsidiary of RE/MAX Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:RMAX).
With a passion for the communities in which its agents live and work, RE/MAX is proud to have raised more than $140 million for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals®, Susan G. Komen® and other charities.
For more information about RE/MAX, to search home listings or find an agent in your community, please visit www.remax.com.